vendredi 14 août 2026

You Introduced Me To The Blues




















DON ADAMS - COUNTRY SONGS BY - HRT Series

01 - I Just Lost My Favorite Girl
02 - You Introduced Me To The Blues
03 - Kill Me With Kindness
04 - Heartaches Deep In Sorrow
05 - There Are Somethings
06 - Big Town Baby
07 - Painting Pictures
08 - Heartaches Morning Noon And Night
09 - Wake Me Up 100 Years From Now
10 - Two Of The Usual
11 - Why I Still Love You
12 - Plant A Little Heartache
13 - A Brand New Bed Of Roses
14 - Tear Talk
15 - Just Say You Love Me
16 - I Miss You
17 - I'll Be Satisfied
18 - Manhattan Kansas
19 - Worst Of Luck
20 - All For The Love Of A Girl
21 - Oh What A Future She Had
22 - I've Already Stayed Too Long
23 - Hold Back Tomorrow
24 - A Drink A Dance And An Old Love Song
25 - Daydream
26 - It Keeps Right On A Hurtin'
27 - The Way I'm Needin' You
28 - I Just Lost My Favorite Girl
29 - Little Girl Blue
30 - Baby Let Your Long Hair Down
31 - That's Love

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

Aucun commentaire: