VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 44
01 - J. Brown - 7 Men On Death Road
02 - Isaac Payton Sweat - Walkin' Slowly
03 - Wayne Kemp - Why Am I Doing Without
04 - Bobby Lord - Don't Make Me Laugh
05 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Tell Tale Signs
06 - Gene Sweet & The Blue Grass Un-Limited - I've Lived A Lot In My Time
07 - Rachel Sweet - The Ballad Of Mable Ruth Miller And John Wesley Pritchett
08 - Ernie Tafoya - Working In A Truck Stop
09 - Frank Taylor - Forty Winks
10 - Strawberry Terry - You Fouled Up
11 - Don Tanner - Troubles On My Mind
12 - Darrell Tatum - The Best Man Always Win
13 - Bob Taylor - Ray's Song
14 - Doris Taylor - He Comes Home To Me
15 - Hank Taylor - Thank You Baby (For Ringing My Phone)
16 - Duke 'Jim' Taylor - Us Poor Folks
17 - Ray Taylor - There Was A You
18 - Lisa Taylor - I Was A Lonesome Armadillo
19 - Bobby Thomas & The Playwrights - I'll Match You For The Juke box
20 - Dave Thomas with Phil Ryan Trio - I'm A Travelin' Man
21 - Lisa Taylor - Walked Out
22 - William Tell Taylor - Sweet Dreams Of You
23 - Tennessee Pulleybone - Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down
24 - Ray Terio - Cheating
25 - Gary Thomas - She Made Old Bud Wiser (Now He's The King Of Tears)
Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer
lundi 24 août 2026
Walkin' Slowly
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire