jeudi 20 août 2026

Rock Candy Rock




















FRED CRAWFORD - HRT Series


01 - Look At You And Me
02 - Life Of An Old DJ
03 - The Little Waitress
04 - Man What A Woman
05 - That's Her Smile
06 - Forty Model Ford V8
07 - I'm All Alone
08 - Charlie's Gone
09 - By The Mission Bell
10 - You're Not The Same Sweet Girl
11 - I Learned Something From You
12 - Lucky In Cards
13 - Rock Candy Rock
14 - Secret Of My Heart
15 - Just Another Broken Heart
16 - Me And My New Baby
17 - What's On Your Mind
18 - Can't Live With 'em
19 - You Gotta Wait
20 - I Just Need Some Lovin'
21 - Each Passing Day
22 - Never Gonna Get Married Again
23 - First On Your List
24 - Time Will Take You Off My Mind
25 - Empty Feeling In My Heart
26 - Mother Read A Chapter Daddy Said A Prayer
27 - By The Mission Wall
28 - Hey Little Waitress

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

Aucun commentaire: