dimanche 23 août 2026

Nine Pound Hammer




















WARPED 3405 - ERNEST STONEMAN & THE DIXIE MOUNTAINEERS  1928-1934


01 - Goodbye, Dear Old Stepstone
02 - Goodbye, Dear Old Stepstone (Alt Tk)
03 - Fallen By The Wayside
04 - Fallen By The Wayside (Alt Tk)
05 - All I've Got's Gone
06 - My Mother And My Sweetheart
07 - Remember The Poor Tramp Has To Live
08 - The Prisoner's Lament
09 - The Prisoner's Lament (Alt Tk)
10 - Midnight On The Stormy Deep
11 - The Pretty Mohea (Indian Maid)
12 - I Remember Calvary
13 - I Remember Calvary (Alt Tk)
14 - He Is Coming After Me
15 - He Is Coming After Me (Alt Tk)
16 - Watchman Ring That Bell
17 - My Only Sweetheart
18 - There's Somebody Waiting For Me
19 - Nine Pound Hammer
20 - Broke Down Section Hand
21 - Texas Ranger
22 - All I Got's Gone

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: