lundi 10 août 2026

Mr. Lost




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 37


01 - Gene Crawford - The Darkest Corner
02 - Johnny Foster with Don Davis & The Dixie All Stars - If Dreams Came True
03 - Dave Dudley - It's Gotta Be That Way
04 - Carl Smith - Mr. Lost
05 - Betty Amos with Judy & Jean - I Can Almost Forget
06 - Lefty Frizzell - Confused
07 - Carl Smith - Lonely Girl
08 - Glen Garrison - That's How The World Looks Today
09 - Joel Sonnier - Always Late (With Your Kisses)
10 - George Freeman - Last Day
11 - Tony Douglas & The Shrimpers - In The Time It Takes To Leave
12 - Jenny Herrell - Bottle Or Me
13 - Hoot Hester - I've Got A Honky Tonk Woman
14 - Marty Robbins - The Chair
15 - Gene Crawford - When The Sun Goes Down
16 - Gene Crawford - Me, Myself And I
17 - Lamar Morris - You Call Everybody Darling
18 - Johnny Foster & The Box Cars - Theres No End
19 - Betty Amos - Wages Of Sin
20 - Gene Crawford - Wall To Wall Sadness
21 - Gene Crawford - If God Can Forgive Me
22 - Lefty Frizzell - Make That One For The Road A Cup Of Coffee
23 - Carl Smith - Take My Ring Off Your Finger
24 - Wayne Kemp - I Love It (When You Love All Over Me)
25 - Jimmy Dallas - I've Gotta Right To Know

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer

3 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Aussie a dit…

Hermann Lammers Meyer - 1961 - A Love Song 160bIT
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Qisv7KeB

Aussie a dit…

Buddy Knox Meets Jimmy Bowen
https://pixeldrain.com/u/B6ehDQr1