lundi 31 août 2026

Dance Of The Dogies




















WARPED 3440 - FARR BROTHERS  1933-1944

01 - Blues In E
02 - Main Street
03 - Buglers Blues
04 - Bluebird Rhythm
05 - Fire Alarm Blues
06 - Milenberg Joys
07 - Cajun Stomp
08 - St. Louis Blues
09 - Kilocycle Stomp
10 - Outlaw Rag
11 - Riddle Rhythm
12 - 'Deed I Do
13 - Lazy River
14 - Now Or Never
15 - Swingin' The Bow
16 - Cricket Hop
17 - Dance Of The Dogies
18 - Cactus Swing
19 - Heart To Heart
20 - I Said Goodbye
21 - Comin' Thru The Rye
22 - Memories In Blue
23 - Dark Eyes
24 - Texas Stomp
25 - Farr Away Stomp
26 - The Knock Me Over Easy Moma Don't Take All My Spending Money I'll Buy That New Car For You Blues

Compiled by Jim D.

1 commentaire:

john michaelstone a dit…

Big Thanks!! Love The Farr Brothers.