jeudi 23 juillet 2026

Pistol Packin' Papa




















WARPED 3043 - JIMMIE RODGERS  1929-1930

01 - A Drunkard's Child
02 - That's Why I'm Blue
03 - Why Did You Give Me Your Love (Take 1)
04 - Why Did You Give Me Your Love
05 - My Blue Eyed Jane
06 - My Blue Eyed Jane (Take 3)
07 - Why Should I Be Lonely
08 - Moonlight And Skies (Alt Take)
09 - Moonlight And Skies
10 - Pistol Packin' Papa
11 - Take Me Back Again (Take 2)
12 - Take Me Back Again
13 - Those Gambler's Blues
14 - Those Gambler's Blues (Take 2)
15 - I'm Lonesome Too (Take 1)
16 - I'm Lonesome Too
17 - The One Rose
18 - For The Sake Of The Days Gone By
19 - Jimmie's Mean Mama Blues
20 - The Mystery Of Number Five
21 - Blue Yodel, No. 8
22 - In The Jailhouse Now, No. 2
23 - In The Jailhouse Now, No. 2 (Alt Take)
24 - Blue Yodel, No. 9
25 - The Pullman Porter

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: