vendredi 24 juillet 2026

Old Coon Dog




















WARPED 3090 - BRADLEY KINCAID  1929-1930

01 - Cindy
02 - My Little Home In Tennessee
03 - On Top Of Old Smokey
04 -  After The Ball
05 - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
06 - Pretty Little Pink
07 - The Blind Girl
08 - Mary Wore Three Links Of Chain
09 - I Could Not Call Her Mother
10 - Sweet Kitty Wells
11 - When The Work's All Done This Fall
12 - Give My Love To Nell
13 - Methodist Pie
14 - Barbara Allen
15 - The Blind Girl
16 - Sourwood Mountain
17 - Cindy
18 - Pretty Little Pink
19 - I Wish I Had Someone To Love Me
20 - Old Joe Clark
21 - Old Coon Dog
22 - The Innocent Prisoner

Compiled by Jim D

1 commentaire:

Mike a dit…

Thanks.
Cheers,
Mike M