mardi 28 juillet 2026

High Powered Mama




















WARPED 3108 - GENE AUTRY  1930-1931


01 - High Powered Mama
02 - The Yodeling Hobo
03 - Mean Mama Blues
04 - Blue Yodel - No. 8
05 - Pistol Packin' Papa
06 - Dad in the Hills
07 - Pictures of My Mother
08 - Any Old Time
09 - Money Ain't No Use Anyway
10 - Blue Days
11 - A Gangster's Warning
12 - Pictures of My Mother
13 - That's How I Got My Start
14 - True Blue Bill
15 - Do Right Daddy Blues
16 - Do Right Daddy Blues (tk 2)
17 - Money Ain't No Use Anyway (tk 1)
18 - Money Ain't No Use Anyway
19 - That's How I Got My Start (tk 1)
20 - That's How I Got My Start
21 - Bear Cat Papa Blues (tk 1)
22 - Bear Cat Papa Blues
23 - True Blue Bill
24 - A Gangster's Warning (tk 1)
25 - A Gangster's Warning (tk 2)
26 - I'll Always Be a Rambler

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: