samedi 19 octobre 2024

Will The Family Circle Be Together?




















VA - LOYAL RECORDS - I SAW THE LIGHT - The Hillbilly Researcher Series # 58

01 - Sullivan Family - I'm Using My Bible For A Roadmap
02 - Bill Franklin - Mr. K. and Mr. D.
03 - Rabe Perkins - Paul's Ministry
04 - Rabe Perkins - My Title To A Mansion
05 - Christianaires - Mother's Footsteps Guide Me On
06 - Sanford Williams - I'll Fly Away
07 - Martin Hicks - Memories Of The Old Country Church
08 - Marshall Fillingim & Margie Sullivan - The Unseen Friend
09 - Marshall Fillingim - Jesus Is The Loving Saviour
10 - Holmes Family - The Brought Me Out
11 - Odis Kelly - Job's God
12 - Walter Dixon - Jesus Signed My Pardon
13 - Walter Dixon - Shake Hands With Mother Again
14 - Walter Dixon & Datson Bros. (sic - - On And On)
15 - Margie Sullivan - The Stone Was Rolled Away
16 - Rabe Perkins - He Will Calm The Troubled Waters
17 - Rabe Perkins - Crooked Street
18 - Rabe Perkins - I Went Back Again
19 - Walter Dixon - My Lord And I
20 - Bill & Lewis - Man Turned His Back On God
21 - Bailes Brothers & Frankie - Will The Family Circle Be Together?
22 - Bailes Brothers - Give Mother My Crown (In Memory Of Our Mother)
23 - Charley Brown - No, No, Satan
24 - Charley Brown - There's Too Many Books Taking It's Place
25 - The Hall Singers - You Can Be A Millionaire
26 - Clyde Carr & Melvin Hodges - I Felt The Call
27 - Clyde Carr & Melvin Hodges - Travelling The Highway Home
28 - Rabe Perkins & Walter Bailes - Then The Answer Came
29 - Rabe Perkins & Walter Bailes - You've Been A Blessing To Me
30 - Walter "Tex" Dixon - Teach Me Lord To Wait
31 - Dotson Bros. - Singing In Heaven
32 - Martha & Shirley Terrell - I'm Striving

Ripped by Wurlitzer1900

Aucun commentaire: