dimanche 27 octobre 2024

Havin' A Whole Lot Of Fun




















VA - GRAND DADDY'S ROCKIN' VOL. 4 - LP Legend 1006

A1 - Bobby Mack - She's My Little Baby
A2 - Johnny Nace - You've Got the Blues
A3 - Don Boots - Big Foot Annie
A4 - Tommy Moreland - Tennessee Blues
A5 - Frank Starr & the Rock-Away Boys - The Dirty Bird Song
A6 - Jim Pike & the Kephart Rockets - Shaken And A-Shuddern
A7 - Dusty Payne - My Walkin' Shoes
B1 - The Rockets - My Rockin' Baby
B2 - Milt Forester - Crawdad Hole
B3 - The Royal Notes - Spitfire
B4 - The Lone Drifters - Havin' A Whole Lot Of Fun
B5 - Dusty Payne - I Want You
B6 - Jimmy Simpson - Blues As I Can Be
B7 - Jimmy Stevens - Alone With You

Vinyl rip

4 commentaires:

Mr Moon a dit…

Thank you!

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

thank you

The Hound a dit…

Thank you Fantastic Stuff Rocking Eddie