mercredi 2 octobre 2024

Barn Dance Boogie




















VA - MACY'S  HILLBILLIES VOL. 4 - The Hillbilly Researcher Series # 43

01 - Paul Brown - Where Texas Meets The Sea
02 - Paul Brown - Now You're Mine At Last
03 - Laverl Carrico - I Have Lost My Trust In You
04 - Laverl Carrico - My Life's Story
05 - Harry Choates - Korea, Here We Come
06 - Harry Choates - Do You Still Love Me
07 - Morris Mills - Steppin' On Feet For Fun
08 - Morris Mills - I Need Some Sunshine
09 - Cousin Bob Rodgers - Lonesome Freight Train Blues
10 - Cousin Bob Rodgers - Cloud Corral
11 - Vance Brothers - Draftboard Blues
12 - Vance Brothers - Can't Get You Out Of My Dreams
13 - Curley Rash - Humble Road Boogie
14 - Curley Rash - Have I Held You In My Arms Like This Before
15 - Art Gunn - Barn Dance Boogie
16 - Art Gunn - Sleepy Time Out West
17 - Harry Choates - I've Quit My Cattin' Around
18 - Harry Choates - Fiddle Polka
19 - Ramblin' Tommy Scott - When A Man Gets The Blues
20 - Ramblin' Tommy Scott - Been Gone A Long Time
21 - Clint Small - Texas Rag
22 - Clint Small - Learn To Be Blue
23 - Dolores - I Don't Care
24 - Dolores - A Broken Heart
25 - Morris Mills - Oh Baby Do
26 - Morris Mills - I Try So Hard

Ripped by Wurlitzer1900

I've been asked why I only repost some Hillbilly Researcher compilations...
For now, I repost only the albums for which I haven't finished the visuals.

Aucun commentaire: