vendredi 6 septembre 2024

Jump, Jack, Jump




















THE WESTERN CHEROKEES - Hillbilly Researcher Series HBR # 45

01 - Danny Brown - Love 'Em And Let'm Be
02 - Danny Brown - If I Can't Have You
03 - Danny Brown - I'm Afraid You've Waited Too Long
04 - Danny Brown - I Wonder If We'll Always Be Apart
05 - Danny Brown - Wedding Bouquet
06 - Danny Brown - I Want You Back Again - I Need Some Loving Bad
07 - Danny Brown - What Good Is My Heart To Me Now
08 - Danny Brown - The Last Song Tonight
09 - The Western Cherokees - Breakin' The Steel (Instr.)
10 - Blackie Crawford - Baby Buggy Blues
11 - Blackie Crawford - Hurtin' Deep Inside
12 - Blackie Crawford - Old Timers Waltz
13 - Blackie Crawford - Stupid Cupid
14 - Blackie Crawford - Cry, Baby, Cry
15 - Blackie Crawford - When You Make Up Your Mind, I'll Be Around
16 - Blackie Crawford - Fallen Angels
17 - Blackie Crawford - Jump, Jack, Jump
18 - The Western Cherokees - Tinkle Fingers (Instr.)
19 - Johnny Rector - Married By The Bible (Divorced By The Law)
20 - Johnny Rector - Be My Darling Once More
21 - Johnny Rector - If They Ever Get Together
22 - Johnny Rector - I'm Not That Kind
23 - Johnny Rector - There's Room In My Heart
24 - Johnny Rector - Have You Ever Been Kissed
25 - Johnny Rector - Rosie
26 - Johnny Rector - Till The Cows Come Home

Ripped by Wurlitzer1900

3 commentaires:

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

tks Uncle

Chocoreve a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil & Wurlitzer1900 !