jeudi 5 septembre 2024

Human Emotions




















BOBBY WOOD  THE BIG BUILDUP - HRT Series

01 - Everybody's Searchin'
02 - The Day After Forever
03 - I'd Rather Forgive You
04 - My Special Angel
05 - I Still Hurt Just The Same
06 - You're Gonna See
07 - Do Darlin' Do Remember Me
08 - My Heart Would Boing! Boing! Boing!
09 - Bed Of Roses
10 - Show Me
11 - When A Lonely Boy Meets A Lonely Girl
12 - Fool's Paradise
13 - What Am I Gonna Tell Myself
14 - Miss You
15 - That's All I Neeed To Know
16 - I'd Do It Again
17 - Until You Go
18 - I'm Your Used To Be
19 - So Cruel
20 - Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly
21 - Human Emotions
22 - Cry Cry Cry
23 - This Time
24 - Out In The Cold Again
25 - If I'm A Fool For Loving You
26 - Everybody's Baby
27 - My Last Date With You
28 - Break My Mind
29 - This Thing Called Love
30 - Is That All There Is To It
31 - Say It's Not You
32 - The Big Buildup
33 - Mary (Don't Read Between The Line)

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

5 commentaires:

Rick a dit…

Thanks For Bobby Wood! He Played On Many Elvis' Recordings!!!

Lester a dit…

Big thanks, Uncle.

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

The Hound a dit…

Thank you Great Band Rocking Eddie

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much