samedi 28 septembre 2024

Flat-Top




















VA - ARIZONA HILLBILLY - HBR Series # 37

01 - Keith King - I Can't Feel At Home
02 - Buz Burnam - Let Me Be Your Friend
03 - Dean Armstrong - Cowboy Boots
04 - Dale Noe - I'm Sorry I Got In The Way
05 - Lee Madron - Don't Trust No Woman
06 - Keith King - I Heard A Silver Trumpet
07 - Dean Armstrong - The Yellow Rose Of Texas
08 - Jimmie Dawson - Here Today - Gone Tomorrow
09 - Harrison Crump - Lonesome Long Gone Railroad Blues
10 - Doug Hardin - Letters
11 - Jimmy Spellman - Give Me Some Of Yours
12 - Keith King - I Love You So
13 - Sheldon Gibbs - Houn' Dog Boogie
14 - Dick Bills - I'm Feeling So Lonely
15 - Jimmy & Duane - I Want Some Lovin' Baby
16 - Keith King - Let's Drift Together Again
17 - Jimmie Dawson - Flat-Top
18 - Jimmy Spellman - No Need To Cry Anymore
19 - Harrison Crump - Cut Across The Infield Shorty
20 - Lee Madron - Madron Blues
21 - Dick Bills - Beggars Can't Be Choosers
22 - Les Stone - Doggon' Blues
23 - Jimmy & Duane - Soda Fountain Girl
24 - Loy Clingman - Time Wounds All Heels
25 - Keith King - Blue Yodel #6
26 - Cookie Cook - You're The Only One For Me
27 - Ralph Smith - Never With Your Heart
28 - Joe D. Johnson - First After You

Ripped by Wurlitzer1900

Aucun commentaire: