dimanche 1 septembre 2024

Dance With Me Molly




















ROGER BOWLING - HRT Series

01 - Sweet Lovin' Woman
02 - Jukebox Girl
03 - You've Got A Lovin' Comin'
04 - I Don't Stand A Chance Anyway
05 - Dance With Me Molly
06 - I Don't Believe Everything I Dream
07 - An Angel Just Fell Back Into My Arms
08 - She Can't Break It To Her Heart
09 - More Than I Used To
10 - Angels Cheat At Night
11 - I'm Looking For A Lonely Woman
12 - A Good Bartender
13 - I've Got To Break The Bottle
14 - A Hangout For Your Memory
15 - Then I'll Stop Loving You
16 - While The Feeling's Good
17 - Dig A Little Deeper In The Well
18 - Long Arm Of The Law
19 - Yellow Pages
20 - I Don't Feel At Home
21 - Lucille
22 - Ghost Of Another Man
23 - Friday Night Fool
24 - I Can't Get Over You
25 - The Diplomat
26 - There'll Never Be A Love Song

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

5 commentaires:

bulldogUK a dit…

Thank you ... not come across Roger Bowling before but on first listen I like what I hear.
Does anybody have the Cactus CD's 'High On The Hog' and would be willing to share .. Many Thanks.

Lester a dit…

Thanks Uncle

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Moe a dit…

Great collection by Roger Thanks!!!!

Daddy Cool a dit…

A new artist for me - I like what I hear.
Thanks again.