dimanche 22 septembre 2024

Church Bells




















VA - TEN YEARS OF BLACK COUNTRY RELIGION - Yazoo LP 1022

A1 - Charley Patton - Lord I'm Discouraged
A2 - Kid Prince Moore - Church Bells
A3 - Kid Prince Moore - Sign Of Judgement
A4 - Blind Willie Davis - I've Got A Key To The Kingdom
A5 - Blind Willie Davis - Your Enemy Cannot Harm You
A6 - Lonnie McIntorsh - Arise And Shine
A7 - Bo Weavil Jackson - I'm On My Way To The Kingdom Land
B1 - Jaybird Coleman - I'm Gonna Cross The River Of Jordan Some 0' These Days
B2 - Charley Patton - Prayer Of Death Part 1
B3 - Charley Patton - Prayer Of Death Part 2
B4 - Dennis Crumpton & Robert Summers - Go I'll Send Thee
B5 - Dennis Crumpton & Robert Summers - Everybody Ought To Pray Some Time
B6 - Blind Lemon Jefferson - Where Shall I Be
B7 - Blind Lemon Jefferson - All I Want Is That Pure Religion

wttou

Aucun commentaire: