jeudi 12 septembre 2024

Battle With The Bottle




















LARRY BRASSO - COUNTRY MUSIC LOUISIANA STYLE - HRT Series

01 - Just Around The Corner From The Blues
02 - Big Mistake
03 - Find Me Someone To Love
04 - These Empty Arms
05 - I Just Can't Live If You're Really Gone
06 - One More Glass Of Wine
07 - I Can't Run Away From The Blues
08 - Makin' Fun Of Me
09 - Big City
10 - Lonesome 7-7203
11 - I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today
12 - Oh Lonesome Me
13 - She Left Her Mark
14 - Battle With The Bottle
15 - Wait For The Heartaches
16 - You're Gonna Get What's Coming To You
17 - Watch A Good Love Die
18 - When It Comes To Love I've Had More Than My Share
19 - The Ballad Of Rufus Thibodeaux
20 - Big L Little A
21 - You Disturb Me
22 - C C Rider
23 - I Was Just Walking Out The Door
24 - Just Around The Corner From The Blues
25 - You're Only In Love
26 - The Ballad Of Rufus Thibodeaux (French)

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

6 commentaires:

bulldogUK a dit…

Thank you .. another fine collection from the Hillbilly Rescue Team.

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

oldie 88 a dit…

thank you

Lester a dit…

Much appreciated, Uncle.

Moe a dit…

Thanks Uncle!!