vendredi 23 août 2024

Out Of Control




















MARTY MARTEL - BY REQUEST - HRT Series

01 - Born To Booze
02 - She's Still A Woman
03 - She Learned To Live With Me
04 - Some One To Be With Me
05 - I Can't Believe She Gives It All To Me
06 - Just Like The Night Before
07 - If It Takes Forever
08 - If Things Were Right At Home
09 - I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
10 - I Need You Both To Survive
11 - Everybody Loves A Woman Like You
12 - Too Much Woman
13 - Touch Me Again
14 - I'll Be Here To Love You Tonight
15 - Storms Never Last
16 - Out Of Control
17 - I Wanted Her Like I'm Still Wanting You
18 - My Weakened Time
19 - Too Many Husbands Looking For Me
20 - Drinkin' Myself Out Of The Mood
21 - I'm From Missouri
22 - Where Did My Laughter Go
23 - I Must Look In The Mirror
24 - Party Going Guy
25 - Someday You'll Be True
26 - Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
27 - Half Of Me
28 - Love Hangover
29 - Wild Side Of Life
30 - I'll Cry Tomorrow

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

6 commentaires:

Armin a dit…

Many thanks

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

oldie 88 a dit…

Thanks Uncle.

Lester a dit…

Big thanks, Uncle.

Moe a dit…

Thanks for another HRT gem Uncle