samedi 31 août 2024

I Like Country Music




















JIM FOSTER - TROOPER JIM - HRT Series


01 - Four On The Floor (And A''Fifth'' Under The Seat )
02 - Bring 'em Back Alive
03 - Four Chrome Wheels
04 - Sharecropper
05 - Don't Call Me I'll Call You
06 - I Like Country Music
07 - It Ain't Funny Anymore
08 - How Friendly Can You Get
09 - My Friend Jack
10 - Does It Have To Be Me
11 - Here I Sit
12 - Too Much To Ask
13 - Alligator Alley
14 - Robbing Peter Paying Paul
15 - Kiss Hum Twice
16 - It's My Dog
17 - Losing Everything
18 - Turning An Old Man On
19 - Self
20 - I Guess I Had It Coming
21 - Four On The Floor (And A''Fifth'' Under The Seat )
22 - My Friend Jack

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

9 commentaires:

Rick a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!!

Rick a dit…

Let me tell ya a little known fact, best place to look for good music..Goodwill!
Alot of the older folks are dying off sadly, so the heirs see a stack of records or cd's,
they don't wanna mess with them, so they donate it to The Goodwill...Check out their record/cd collection, Yard Sales,
another bargain, estate auctions! I have a buddy who bought a huge box of albums for 5 dollars!
You will be amazed what 99 cents will get ya!--Rick

Rick a dit…

Johnny Rivers-

Johnny Rivers - The Ultimate Johnny Rivers Anthology (2006)

https://workupload.com/file/d8JnzRhzs82

Johnny Rivers - Greatest Hits (1991)

https://workupload.com/file/XLZxCFPnfuh

Armin a dit…


Enjoy the weekend --->

George & Earl - Going Steady With The Blues [BFX 15173] [Remastered] [FLAC]

George & Earl - Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight (Better Stop Look And Listen) [BCD 17121] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/archive/4aAL8QkGW5

Aussie a dit…

thank you

oldie 88 a dit…

Thank you.

oldie 88 a dit…

Thank you.

Lester a dit…

Big thanks Uncle & Rick

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much too you all