lundi 19 août 2024

Hank Today And Him Tomorrow




















HANK COCHRAN - HRT Series

01 - Has Anybody Seen Me Lonely
02 - Lonely Little Mansion
03 - The Picture Behind The Picture
04 - Sally Was A Good Old Girl
05 - Lucy Let Your Lovelight Shine
06 - I'd Fight The World
07 - Private John Q
08 - I Remember
09 - Tootsie's Orchid Lounge
10 - Go On Home
11 - Yesterday's Memories
12 - When You Gotta Go You Gotta Go
13 - A Good Country Song
14 - Same Old Heart
15 - Just For The Record
16 - If She Could See Me Now
17 - What Kind Of Bird Is That
18 - My Baby's His Baby Now
19 - Your Country Boy
20 - She Always Comes Back To Me
21 - Sad Songs And Waltzes
22 - Somewhere In My Dreams
23 - Let's Be Different
24 - Hank Today And Him Tomorrow
25 - I'm Alone
26 - Crying Section
27 - Only You Can Make Me Well
28 - I Lie A Lot
29 - That's What I'll Say
30 - One Night For Willie.
31 - Back To His

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!

The Hound a dit…

Thank you Rocking Eddie

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

oldie 88 a dit…

Thanks for Hank.

Aussie a dit…

thank you

asparagus5552 a dit…

Thank You

JPG a dit…

Merci

hippyshake3 a dit…

Many thanks

Chocoreve a dit…

Merci pour le Hank Cochran Uncle Gil et Rockin' Eddie !