mardi 13 août 2024

Goin' Back To Louisiana





















ERNIE ROWELL - HRT Series

01 - Hello Josephine
02 - Learning How To Lose
03 - From The Sticks Of The Country
04 - Blinded By The Good Side Of You
05 - Kentucky Woman
06 - Poor Man's Dream
07 - These Two X's
08 - It's The Real Thing
09 - Facing You
10 - Fire And Rain
11 - Going Back To Louisiana
12 - This Bottle Hides The Weakness In Me
13 - Four Roses
14 - Cry The World To Sleep
15 - Within' Your Crowd
16 - Funny Little Calendar
17 - Take A Picture
18 - Itchy Fingers
19 - Learn From A Fool
20 - Salami Salami Baloney
21 - I'm Not Man Enough
22 - Goodbye World
23 - I'm Leavin' You All Alone
24 - He's The One
25 - I Wanta Be Your Lover Tonight
26 - Music In The Mountains
27 - I Don't Love You The Way I Used To
28 - Southern Lady
29 - You Left My Heart For Broke

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

9 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

puterbutt a dit…

Thanks Uncle

Lester a dit…

Big thanks, Uncle.

Chocoreve a dit…

Many thanks Uncle Gil & the Hillbilly Rescue Team for ERNIE ROWELL - HRT Series.

oldie 88 a dit…

Thanks Uncle.

LUIZJP-brazil a dit…

Dear frends: Every Saturday and Sunday I listen to "Rockabilly Radio" programs (https://www.rockabillyradio.net/). I heard a rockabilly version of "I started a joke", originally recorded by the Gibb brothers. Does anyone know who this version is about? Thanks. Juarez

LUIZJP-brazil a dit…

Correction: Who is the singer or group that sings this version of "I started a joke"?

Juarez

Moe a dit…

Thanks Uncle!