samedi 10 août 2024

Clyde




















CLYDE BEAVERS - SINGS CRYING FOR MY BABY - HRT Series

01 - Man In The Glass
02 - Crying For My Baby
03 - Here I Am Drunk Again
04 - My Love Is Real
05 - Ain't Gonna Drink No More
06 - I Wanted Heaven
07 - That's You (and What's Left Of Me)
08 - Old Tree
09 - The Train From North To South
10 - Thirty Two Years
11 - Last Call For Alcohol
12 - How Can Anything So Wonderful Be So Wrong
13 - Clyde
14 - Truck Stop Wall
15 - Broken Wings Can't Fly
16 - I Will Love You Until I Die
17 - The Great Speckled Bird
18 - Wabash Cannonball
19 - Night Train To Memphis
20 - Wreck On The Highway
21 - Down In The Valley

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

8 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

THANK YOU uNCLE

oldie 88 a dit…

Thank you Uncle.

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Daddy Cool a dit…

Many Thanks - Keep 'em coming!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank You Uncle Gil !!!

Moe a dit…

Thanks Uncle!!

LUIZJP-brazil a dit…

Uncle and nephews: Thank you for everything you posted in the last few days.
Juarez

chuck a dit…

Thank you very much!