dimanche 21 juillet 2024

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On




















MICKEY GILLEY - FROM THE BEGINNING VOL. 4 - HRT Series


01 - Running Out Of Reasons
02 - Breathless
03 - Forgive
04 - I'll Make It All Up To You
05 - I'm To Blame
06 - My Babe
07 - Mohair Sam
08 - Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms)
09 - Drive In Movie (Alt.)
10 - I Still Miss You
11 - Love Fever
12 - You Mean So Very Much To Me
13 - (Sad Faced Little Fellow) The Boy Who Didn't Pass
14 - Breeze (Bring My Baby Back To Me)
15 - I'll Keep On Dreaming (Moments To Remember) (Alt.)
16 - Now That I Have You
17 - Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee-O-Dee
18 - C. C. Rider
19 - It's Too Late
20 - Where Do You Go (To Lose A Heartache)
21 - It All Depends (Who Will Buy The Wine)
22 - I Ain't Goin' Home (Alt.)
23 - Thinkin' Of Me
24 - C'mon Baby (Have A Little Party)
25 - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
26 - Moments To Remember (I'll Keep On Dreaming)
27 - Now That I Have You (With Studio Chat)

Compiled by AK (The Hillbilly Rescue Team)

7 commentaires:

varenna45 a dit…

A superb serie of Mickey Gilley! I tought I had all his early singles...How wrong I was! Thanks for the excellent posting with! Keep on rockin' and best regards

Anonyme a dit…

Here Ya Go...Complete with artwork!!
Dwight Yoakam-Reprise Box Set

https://workupload.com/file/PK8tYqszQKa

Jacdaw a dit…

Mickey Gilley AND Dwight Yokum. I've died and gone to heaven.

Aussie a dit…

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

oldie 88 a dit…

Thanks for both.

puterbutt a dit…

@ Rick

Nice one Rick, Thanks

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much