lundi 1 juillet 2024

The Big Cat




















VA - STOP - COUNTRY & WESTERN JAMBOREE VOL. 2 - HRT Series

01 - Calhoun Twins - Bad Girl's Good Enough For Me
02 - Calhoun Twins - She Can't Forget
03 - Pam Gilbert - Hang A Little Sign
04 - Pam Gilbert - Stick Your Hand In A Bucket Of Water
05 - Gene Stewart - The Cave
06 - Gene Stewart - This Just Can't Be Happening
07 - Danny Winn - I Can't Cry The Same Tears Twice
08 - Danny Winn - It's Hard To Hang On To What
09 - Lyle Stone - Love Is Only A Dream
10 - Lyle Stone - The Strange Little Girl
11 - Dave Rich - I Never Gave Up
12 - Dave Rich - On The Battlefield
13 - Johnny Jay - One Way Ticket
14 - Johnny Jay - Reasonable Facsimile Thereof
15 - Bobby Stone - Hey Little Newsboy
16 - Bobby Stone - Ti Juana
17 - Howard Crockett - The Big Cat
18 - Howard Crockett - You're Messing Up My Mind
19 - Crystal Gares - Daddy I Need A Mommy
20 - Crystal Gares - What Does A Little Girl Do
21 - Calhoun Twins - If That's The Way It's Gotta Be
22 - Calhoun Twins - Why Can't We Act Like Little Children
23 - Tiny Harris - Double Clutchin' Truck Line
24 - Tiny Harris - Endless Black Ribbon
25 - Paul Wayne - You Planned Her
26 - Paul Wayne - You've Got My Sympathy
27 - Benny Martin - Ice Cold Love
28 - Benny Martin - Who Wants To Catch A Falling Star
29 - Dottie Lou - One More Memory
30 - Dottie Lou - There Must Be A Way

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team
Corrected for some titles

16 commentaires:

Armin a dit…


ENJOY --->

Gene Vincent - The Road Is Rocky [BCD 16257] (8 CD-Box) [FLAC] (only 7 days available)

part 1

https://workupload.com/file/yLaSuf8X7LT

part 2

https://workupload.com/file/dreVcx4QeqM



Eddie Cochran - In Session [JASCD 1183] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/U6gHXPLdgaK

RnRoller a dit…


@ armin
many thanks.

Armin a dit…


ENJOY --->

Leroy Pullins - I'm A Nut [BCD 16625] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/CTV6kj8x9Br

Armin a dit…


ENJOY --->

Gene Vincent - Gene Rocks [BCD 17134] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/6S9XCBvxNMu


Gene Vincent - The Ballads Of [BCD 16846] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/LE8cR33fbnE

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU

puterbutt a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Uncle Gil a dit…

@ puterbutt
Thanks for these infos.
I will correct this as soon as possible...
Link not active so far...

puterbutt a dit…

@Armin

You asked where the Roy clark link was?

You will find that recording exactly as he pasted it. Sugarmegs
Look under R if your really interested in it.

his other was also in sugarmegs,

puterbutt a dit…

Your most welcome Uncle Gil, ty

Daddy Cool a dit…

Thanks for the 2 Stop HRTs and yesterday's Starday - love their sleeves!

Rockin' Daddy a dit…

Hawkshaw Hawkins – I'm A Rattlesnakin' Daddy (1946-1963) [1999]
Westside – WESA 822 (UK)

Hawkshaw Hawkins - The Hawk - Singles Collection [2015]
Jasmine Records - JASMCD 3667 (UK)

https://workupload.com/file/nAmHwXCMJRg
Or
https://www.imagenetz.de/BJ3EB

Best regards

Rick a dit…

@puterbutt If you are referring to my Roy Clark post, and whatever other you were referring to, I do NOT get my recordings off Sugarmegs I post from what is on my external hard drives, some are ages old, and I always check it for quality. I admit my Statler Brothers posts after listening to them had little "jumps", but you are talking hard drives that's been to Hell and back. So in order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...Nice try though! Rick

puterbutt a dit…

@Rick

Nice try at what Rick? I only mentioned where the file could be found word for word how you posted it, If your files as you say are old then your altering the bitrate on everything your posting, think about it, how long ago did ppl move on to 320 or flac from the standard 128 that was common not so very long ago. If you think I'm insulting you or your posts then think again before you say nice try. I don't complain about posts but I will point out any mistakes to make them better for everyone.

Your keeping what other collectors started off by keeping the music alive and I credit you for that and respect what you do, no need to feel targeted, enough of that has gone on as it is. At least you know about Sugarmegs lol. regards

Armin a dit…

@ puterbutt

What or who is Sugarmegs ?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Armin

The biggest place where you can find live concerts recorded by individuals.
http://tela.sugarmegs.org/

This is where I grabbed "my" Live HMC Series (see Alison Krauss recently)