jeudi 4 juillet 2024

Soap And Water




















VA - STOP - COUNTRY & WESTERN JAMBOREE VOL. 5 - HRT Series

01 - Barbara Clawson - Out #3
02 - Barbara Clawson - The Right To Love What's Left
03 - Tommy Dell - Heart You're Trembling My Bones
04 - Tommy Dell - I'd Be Different
05 - Four Guys - Half A Man
06 - Four Guys - Land Of Love
07 - Bobby Byrd - I Sure Learned A Lot From You
08 - Bobby Byrd - Old Hickory Lake
09 - Vernon Oxford - I'd Rather See You Wave Goodbye
10 - Vernon Oxford - Wine Women And Songs
11 - Jim Thomson - Four Walls
12 - Jim Thomson - Hallelujah Baby (Come On Home)
13 - Blake Emmons - Eat Your Heart Out
14 - Blake Emmons - Talking Eyes
15 - Hank Neblett - Closed For Repair
16 - Hank Neblett - Let's Just Call It For Never
17 - Howard Crockett - Man With No Face
18 - Howard Crockett - Soap And Water
19 - Frankie Miller - I Put The Blue In Her Eyes
20 - Frankie Miller - Pain
21 - Jerry Jericho - Any Where The Love Light Shines
22 - Jerry Jericho - You're Barking Up The Wrong Tree, Hon
23 - Patti Powell - I'm Tied Around Your Finger
24 - Patti Powell - Keep The Home Fires Burning
25 - Rod Shively - Forgive Her Heart
26 - Rod Shively - You
27 - Tradewinds - Blues Stay Away From Me
28 - Tradewinds - You Took The Love Out Of My Soul
29 - Teenie Chenault - Kisses And Wine
30 - Teenie Chenault - Your Love Passed Away

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team
(Corrected)

10 commentaires:

Armin a dit…

MERCI pour STOP

Aussie a dit…

thank you

RnRoller a dit…


Thank you all

MILTON ALLEN - Don't Bug Me Baby - LP Bear Family Records BFX15357
https://workupload.com/file/KZAb5VdfYQG

RONNIE DAWSON - Action Packed - Multigroove Records 10' LP 2008
https://workupload.com/file/sbsREqjSJyj

RONNIE HAIG- Rockin With Rhythm And Blues - Redita RR CD 147
https://workupload.com/file/NECFhmcHZzJ

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle Gil

Only two names need changing this time

11&12 should be Jim Thomson

29&30 should be Teenie Chenault

https://www.discogs.com/release/7257110-Teenie-Chenault-Kisses-Wine

Thanks for the post

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle gil

Do you have any idea what this album is from.

1972-1976 (Warped 7230F)

I don't think it's one of Harlan's, he didn't get that far.

I think its a various artists album which is odd for warped.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ puterbutt

The 7230 (without F)I have is from 2014.
Compilation by Harlan, I think.
This is The Whites 1972-1976 as "The Down Home Folks" and "Buck White & The Down Home Folks".

Many new Warped, since Harlan stopped, are compiled by "Jim D".

Rick a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil !

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle Gil.

Yes I think your right that it's The Whites. I know Harlan did this one 1977-1978 (Warped 7743) 2015 by The Whites but not the other.

Harlan's numbering went by the year and 7743 is the year 1977- so that means 7230 was for 1972-

I have no knowledge about the one I asked about. I have not heard from Harlan in over 4 years, May 2019 was the last time when he sent me some covers.

Thanks for the reply

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ puterbutt

Here's the album (intern tags says "7230F")
https://workupload.com/file/uJtkt8CRqXW

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle Gil

Thanks for this album, I did not expect it, I had a quick listen and sounds like one of columbia's rips or rounder, I found the album listed in an hidden tag but not the artist or track title and was not im my list and that's why i asked you.

Much obliged, Thank You