mardi 2 juillet 2024

Kamikaze Heart




















VA - STOP - COUNTRY & WESTERN JAMBOREE VOL. 3 - HRT Series

01 - Aggie Stack - Walkin' Around On The Outskirts Of Romance
02 - Aggie Stack - Visiting Back Home
03 - Gio Mahar - I Dream About You
04 - Gio Mahar - No Peanut Butter
05 - Roy Williams - Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
06 - Roy Williams - Cold Cold Heart
07 - Billy Gee - The House We Built With Love
08 - Billy Gee - You're Not The Only One (With A Broken Heart)
09 - Jean Valli - The World's About To Lose (It's Biggest Fool)
10 - Jean Valli - You'd Still Find A Way To Cheat On Me
11 - Pam Gilbert - I'm Movin' (On)
12 - Pam Gilbert - What Has The World Done To My Baby
13 - Elgin Mann - Our Good World Has Fallen Apart
14 - Elgin Mann - Too Many Teardrops (Will Wash The World Away)
15 - Darvin Sturgill - Don't Borrow Sugar
16 - Darvin Sturgill - I Couldn't Live Without You
17 - Larry Kingston - Castle Of Love
18 - Larry Kingston - Kamikaze Heart
19 - Don Hager - I Get Burned
20 - Don Hager - What Are You Gonna Do This Time
21 - Jim Thompson - Like I Did
22 - Jim Thompson - Tell Me
23 - Slim Free - Little Lula
24 - Slim Free - Sunset And Wine
25 - Ross Sisk - She's Got It
26 - Ross Sisk - You Constantly Cease To Amaze Me
27 - Curly McIntyre - Sorry 'bout That
28 - Curly McIntyre - The Price I Pay
29 - Howard Crockett - The Big Day
30 - Howard Crockett - You Can't Get Around To'em All Jack

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team
(Corrected)

22 commentaires:

Rick a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil !!!

Rick a dit…

Roy Clark- Sept 21 2006 Cole Auditorium Hamlet, NC

https://workupload.com/file/9JepR2TCBDs


Faron Young & Ray Price - Memories That Last (1991)

https://workupload.com/file/7BGTPBKP6Ua

Enjoy!

Rick a dit…

Hank Williams As Luke The Drifter 1955

https://workupload.com/file/kC8P8VGmjTh

Hank Snow & Willie Nelson - Brand on My Heart 1985

https://workupload.com/file/Uch5GWkmGS5

Armin a dit…

ENJOY --->

Red Foley - Old Shep (The Recordings 1933-1950) [BCD 16759] (6 CD-Box) [FLAC]


part 1

https://workupload.com/file/Ba46kz5Wrft


part 2

https://workupload.com/file/4SzaXjgeSd7

(available for 7 days)

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle Gil,

you got a couple of wrong titles in this post too sorry to say.

I hope it helps everyone fix theirs

09 - Jean Vali - This World's About To Lose (It's Biggest Fool)

should be..... Jean Valli - The World's About To Lose (It's Biggest Fool)
10 Jean Valli

23 - Slim Free - Like Lula.... Should be Little Lula.

Armin a dit…

I think the music from UG is more important than some wrong titles in a compilation of rare pieces.

UG THANKS

Aussie a dit…

thank you all

RnRoller a dit…


Thanks Uncle Gil.

TERRY NOLAND - Hypnotized - Bear Family Records BCD 15428
https://workupload.com/file/LXVnyAFM38D

ERSEL HICKEY - Hangin' Around At Heartbreak Hotel - Hydra Records BCK 27119
https://workupload.com/file/qZgv9xPyLas

WARNER MACK - Rockin' the Country 1957-1966 - CD Rockin' Country Records 2003 A
https://workupload.com/file/LjPE27hcaEX

puterbutt a dit…

@Armin

Do i detect a hint of dislike in your comment, Yes they are important to collectors so why think it's ok to show wrong titles?

Does it not matter to you what you collect, it did to me, Ok fair enough I won't comment again.

Prob you felt be-littled about Sugarmegs. Sorry if you did

puterbutt a dit…

@Armin

Sorry again, I thought it was a discography more so than a compilation being in numerical order.

Armin a dit…

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ff/be/da/ffbeda8265feb66704946b0d011eba6c.jpg

puterbutt a dit…

I'll excuse you just the once, now your spoiling yourself

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ puterbutt, Armin,...

Cool... Zen... please :)
Each remark or comment must be taken into consideration when it is justified.
When it comes to this Stop Records compilation series (18 volumes), I have complete faith in the Hillbilly Rescue Team. But in the more than 500 compilations that they made, some errors or omissions may have crept in. It seems good to me, when possible, to correct them. It just makes me a little more work (LOL!) for the graphics.
Have a nice day everyone !!!

puterbutt a dit…

@Uncle Gil

Yes I appreciate the work that goes into correcting posts. If it's ok with you I won't mention anymore about errors. To me titles are imortant for my database to function right. I'm a bluegrass collector more so.

M Galvanina a dit…

@Armin:

Thank you for Red Foley.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ puterbutt

Please let me know if there are any errors. Just like you, I strive to ensure that it corresponds as closely as possible to the original recording.
And then... I'm also a Bluegrass "fan". I had the chance to meet Bill Monroe (among others) and shake his hand. Imagine! Be photographed with the Pope!!! In France !!!

puterbutt a dit…

Hylo Brown and Jimmy Martin I would rate first lol then the Osborne Brothers

Moe a dit…

Wow 500 comps from HRT? Do you have any info on them? Do they have a discography online? Thanks for all you do!!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Moe

Here's a list of what I have :
https://workupload.com/file/cuqLMRGDWC5

Moe a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil. Do you know who the HRT are? Is it a group of people that research and put these comps together?

Moe a dit…

BTW That is an incredible HRT list. I am surprised how many i have or am aware of but equally surprised how many i don't have lol

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Moe
I only know one person involved in making these compilations. This is "Armadillo Killer" (see his YouTube channel).
I think several collectors have grouped together.