dimanche 14 juillet 2024

Brownsville Woman




















VA - STOP - COUNTRY & WESTERN JAMBOREE VOL. 15 - HRT Series

01 - Rusty Dunn - Gentle Summer Rain
02 - Rusty Dunn - Wide Eyed Innocent Kid
03 - Dee St. James - What's A Woman
04 - Dee St. James - You And Your Big Cold Feet
05 - Johnny Ballard - I Put The Blue In Her Eyes
06 - Johnny Ballard - Mary On The Wall
07 - Joe Franklin - Big Cry
08 - Joe Franklin - Blow Smoke On A Kangaroo
09 - Don Edwards - If You Don't Love Me (Don't Let Me Dream)
10 - Don Edwards - Sound Of A Heartache
11 - Harry Wilcox - Crooked Road
12 - Harry Wilcox - What The World Needs (Is Another Honky Tonk)
13 - Paul Bradley - I Saw Myself As You See Me
14 - Paul Bradley - She Just Moved Out Today
15 - Jack Cassidy, Joe Morrell & The Music Gang - Dreams Of You
16 - Jack Cassidy, Joe Morrell & The Music Gang - I Loved You So Much (It All Seemed Right)
17 - Bobby Hurley - I'll Take You Back
18 - Bobby Hurley - Like You Loved Me Last Night
19 - Ernie Hoppe - Pride Goes Before The Fall
20 - Ernie Hoppe - Truck Driver's Blues
21 - Ray Reeves - Brownsville Woman
22 - Ray Reeves - The Warm Is Gone
23 - Roy Simon - I'm Not Over You Yet
24 - Roy Simon - Once Around The World
25 - Thelma Atkins - I'm Such A Fool
26 - Thelma Atkins - She's A Star
27 - Gib Sage - Believing Things
28 - Gib Sage - I Don't Cry (In Front Of Anybody I Don't Know)
29 - Ray Wilson - Memphis
30 - Ray Wilson - Woman Don't Try To Tie Me Down

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires: