vendredi 28 juin 2024

In Person




















BOB JENNINGS - THE OLD FARM HAND - HRT Series

01 - Without You
02 - Tell Me What To Do About You
03 - I'll Step Into Your Shoes
04 - In Person
05 - The Worst Is Yet To Come
06 - Diamonds For Pearl
07 - Uncle Lee
08 - Fall Teardrops Fall
09 - The Boy In A Man Never Dies
10 - A Fallen Angel
11 - House Across The Street
12 - That Little Boy Of Mine
13 - I'm Barely Hangin' On To Me
14 - Leave A Little Play In The Chain Of Love
15 - The First Step Down Is The Longest
16 - Are You Forgetting You Forgot Me
17 - I Know There's A Crowd
18 - I Don't Live There Anymore
19 - My Little Boy Blue
20 - Gloryland March
21 - That's What Children Are For
22 - Time And Place
23 - Darling My Darling
24 - Do You
25 - You're The Answer
26 - Gosh I Miss You All The Time
27 - I'd Be The Last To Know
28 - Tell Me Your Name And Give Me Your Number
29 - Oh For The Life Of A Cricket

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

11 commentaires:

Rick a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!!

Rick a dit…

Visited my cousin yesterday, he's not doing too good health-wise, he was on the back porch in a hammock, pure country music playing. I must admit many times I go to him for music and info..he handed me thumb drive full of music...he's kinda reclusive, been collecting music since he was a kid. I admit I get some music I post here, if from him. Going thru the music he gave me on that thumb drive, this collection stuck out, and here it is....Rick


Wynn Stewart - Greatest Hits (2-CD set) 2009

Link: https://workupload.com/file/gjQs5VqJMed


CD 1 :

Wynn Stewart - Wishful Thinking (2:43)
Wynn Stewart - Another Day Another Dollar (2:28)
Wynn Stewart - Big Big Love (2:21)
Wynn Stewart - Donna On My Mind (2:32)
Wynn Stewart - Girl In White (2:19)
Wynn Stewart - If You See My Baby (2:15)
Wynn Stewart - Greatest Hits (Disc 1) - 07 - Judy
Wynn Stewart - One More Memory (2:11)
Wynn Stewart - Greatest Hits (Disc 1) - 09 - Rain Rain
Wynn Stewart - I Don't Feel At Home (2:52)
Wynn Stewart - I Done Done It (1:59)
Wynn Stewart - She Just Tears Me Up (1:57)
Wynn Stewart - Loversville (2:19)
Wynn Stewart - Never Out Of My Heart (2:16)
Wynn Stewart - One Way To Go (2:31)
Wynn Stewart - Playboy (2:21)
Wynn Stewart - Slightly Used

CD 2 :

Wynn Stewart - Come On (1:58)
Wynn Stewart - Big City (2:23)
Wynn Stewart - The Long Black Limousine (3:09)
Wynn Stewart - Another You (2:12)
Wynn Stewart - Couples Only (2:29)
Wynn Stewart - Don't Look Back (2:56)
Wynn Stewart - Falling For You
Wynn Stewart - I'd Rather Have America
Wynn Stewart - Heartaches For A Dime
Wynn Stewart - I'm Not The Man I Used To Be (2:13)
Wynn Stewart - Open Up My Heart (2:15)
Wynn Stewart - School Bus Love Affair (2:01)
Wynn Stewart - Three Cheers For The Lose (2:18)
Wynn Stewart - Uncle Tom Got Caught (2:05)
Wynn Stewart - Wall To Wall Heartache (2:24)
Wynn Stewart - Above And Beyond (The Call Of Love) (2:03)



Armin a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Armin a dit…

sorry, didn't notice that Uncle Gil already posted the request

Armin a dit…


Enjoy --- >

Stonewall Jackson - Waterloo [BCD 16421] (4 CD-Box) [FLAC]


https://workupload.com/file/x6sSCyJJu5X

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Armin

Don't worry :)
Thanks for the other stuff.

Armin a dit…


More for Stonewall Fans --->


Stonewall Jackson - Life Of A Poor Boy [BACM 629] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/ppEED7ddDaC



Stonewall Jackson - That's Why I'm Walkin' (Singles As & Bs 1957-1962 [JASMCD 3743] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/h5ZYYq8f5Gx



Stonewall Jackson - Recorded Live At The Grand Ole Opry [1971] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/SkYRxSePtG6


Aussie a dit…

thank you so very much

RichardR a dit…

Armin - thanks for the Stonewall. Appreciate it.

Rockin' Daddy a dit…

Elvis Presley – The 100 Top-Hits Collection [1997]
RCA – 36 428 1, Club Exklusiv (Germany) 5CD & Artwork

https://workupload.com/file/kCbmm6jVL4J
Or
https://gofile.io/d/l2ORf9

Chocoreve a dit…

Thanks for the Stonewall Jackson, Armin & Uncle Gil !