dimanche 14 juillet 2024

Day By Day




















FRANKIE MILLER - SUGAR COATED BABY - BCD

01 - I Don't Know
02 - I Won't Forget
03 - I'm Still In Love With You
04 - I'm Gettin' Rid Of You
05 - You Just Had
06 - Barefoot Blues
07 - I'm Only Wishin'
08 - I'm So Blue I Don't Know What To Do
09 - I Dreamed You Were Here Last Night
10 - Baby We're Really In Love
11 - I Can't Run Away
12 - I'd Still Want You
13 - I Don't Know What To Tell My Heart
14 - Hey Where Ya Goin'
15 - You'll Never Be True
16 - It's No Big Thing To Me
17 - What Have I Ever Done
18 - Paid  In Full
19 - My Wedding Song To You
20 - You're Going To Cry On My Shoulder Again
21 - You Don't Show Me Much
22 - What You Do From Now On
23 - Paint, Powder And Perfume
24 - Day By Day
25 - I Don't Know Why I Love You
26 - Love Me Now
27 - Living Doll
28 - Sugar Coated Baby
29 - This Lonely Heart
30 - Power Of Love

Complete CD with Booklet posted by Countrydavy
Re-post by request

14 commentaires:

Rick a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!

Rick a dit…

Here's Paying It Forward....Rick

Faron Young-Wine Me Up-The Nashville Sessions 2022

link https://workupload.com/file/sKxZeXJXMtq

Faron Young-Wine Me Up-The Nashville Sessions 2022

Don't Be Fooled By (Remastered) on this Gem, they simply cleaned up the static, It's crystal clean.

Tracklist

Faron Young - Wine Me Up (Remastered) (2:22)
Faron Young - Sweet Thang (Remastered) (2:28)
Faron Young - Hello Walls (Remastered) (1:59)
Faron Young - Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young (Remastered) (2:15)
Faron Young - Sweet Dreams (Remastered) (2:39)
Faron Young - Detroit City (Remastered) (2:14)
Faron Young - The Race Is On (Remastered) (1:57)
Faron Young - Wine Me Up The Nashville Sessions - 08 - Apartment #9 (Remastered)
Faron Young - If You Ain’t Lovin’ (You Ain’t Living’) (Remastered) (2:17)
Faron Young - Wine Me Up The Nashville Sessions - 10 - I Fall To Pieces (Remastered)
Faron Young - Wine Me Up The Nashville Sessions - 11 - I Miss You Already (Remastered)
Faron Young - It's A Great Life (Remastered) (2:02)
Faron Young - Let's Pretend (Remastered) (2:11)
Faron Young - Alone With You (Remastered) (2:16)
Faron Young - Country Girl (Remastered) (2:47)
Faron Young - It's Four In The Morning (2:42)
Faron Young - Riverboat (Remastered) (2:34)
Faron Young - Think Of Me (Remastered) (2:14)
Faron Young - Your Cheatin' Heart (Remastered) (1:40)

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks UG.

lemonflag a dit…

Thank you Rockin Daddy.
Hi Uncle Gil.

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Rockin' Daddy a dit…

Porter Wagoner – The Thin Man From The West Plains (4CD+Booklet) [1993] FLAC
Bear Family – BCD 15499 DI

https://pixeldrain.com/u/iu8xS6Mp
Or
https://workupload.com/file/xJsYRNvfMKv

Regards

Prairie Hick a dit…

Sorry Uncle Gil, I'm late checking on your site and find I can't get this Frankie masterpiece. Is there any chance you or CountryDavy can re-up?

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Prairie Hick
Done!
Enjoy!

puterbutt a dit…

@ Rick

You said your getting these off an old hardrive found in a shoebox, Do you understand the tags and how to read all of them for each track, Do you know how to remove them, The tags are telling me where your getting them from.

I happened to d/l just one of yours out of curiosity after the comment you made about trolls in a previous post. I'm not going to mention what all the tags are or where you got the music from but you need to be aware that tags can reveal a lot.

So who are you feeding?

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Lester a dit…

Big thanks Uncle & Rick

Daddy Cool a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil & Rockin' Daddy,

Booklets with discographies are always welcome.

Prairie Hick a dit…

Thank you greatly Uncle Gil and thank you too Rick. After all these years you still have that keeness and enthusiasm