samedi 13 avril 2024

Empty Bottle




















VA - COUNTRY MUSIC VOL. 3 - HRT Series

01 - Ann Penny & Larry Balderston - I Apologize To Me
02 - Billy Thomas - Everything In This House
03 - Bobby Harden - Hit In The Head With A Nite Club
04 - Chuck Wyatt - The Puppeteer
05 - Col Benjamin Harrison - Shakin' The Redneck Blues
06 - Colleen Sharp - Are You Guilty
07 - Danny Angel - I Can't Wait To Dream That Dream Again
08 - Danny McDaniel - How Can I Do My Thing
09 - David Friday - Everybody's Had The Blues
10 - Grant Ray - You Don't Have To Be From Texas
11 - Jack Stillwell - Ain't It Amazing
12 - James Monroe - Think It Over
13 - Jerry Le Fors - Don't Let Me Down
14 - Jerry McKinnon - Memories Of '57'
15 - Jesse Travers - Welcome Home Broken Heart
16 - Jim Eanes - She Took The Bus And Left The Crying To Me
17 - Joel Hughes - Between Home And Motels
18 - John Henry Alger - Take Me Back In Time
19 - Lou Berry - I'm Not All You Left Behind
20 - Marvin McCullough - Stranger In My Arms
21 - Pete Street - MacArthur's Hand
22 - Randy Wade - Charlie's Angels
23 - Ray Coble - My Brush Won't Paint No More
24 - Ray Hawthorne - Old Folks And Hobo's
25 - Ray Stanley - Yolanda
26 - Red Steagall - 3 Chord Country Song
27 - Stephen James - Any Old Song Is A Friend Of Mine
28 - Dickey Brothers - Empty Bottle
29 - Wichita Linemen - Welcome To My Comin' Down
30 - Tilfer Chastain - When I Meet You

The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Moe a dit…

Thanks so much for this continuing series!!

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks for #3 UG.