jeudi 4 avril 2024

Chica Boo




















VA - SWING TIME RECORDS VOL. 8 - 1950-1951

01 - Lloyd Glenn & Edgar Hayes & The Stardusters - Backwater Blues
02 - Mabel Scott - Boogie Woogie Santa Claus  
03 - Mabel Scott - That Ain't The Way To Love
04 - Jesse Thomas - Christmas Celebration
05 - Jesse Thomas & Lloyd Glenn - I Can't Stay Here
06 - Jesse Thomas - Now's The Time
07 - Jesse Thomas - It's You I'm Thinking Of
08 - Ray Charles Trio - Can't You See Darling (What You're Doing To Me)
09 - Lowell Fulson - Lonesome Christmas (Part 1)
10 - Lowell Fulson - Lonesome Christmas (Part 2)
11 - Lowell Fulson - I'm a Night Owl, Pt. 1
12 - Lowell Fulson - I'm a Night Owl, Pt. 2
13 - Jimmy Witherspoon - I Hate to See Christmas Come Around
14 - Jimmy Witherspoon - Skidrow Blues
15 - Kansas City Gospel Singers - Trouble All About My Soul
16 - Kansas City Gospel Singers - Where Shall I Go
17 - Ray Charles - All To Myself
18 - Ray Charles - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
19 - Ray Charles - Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand
20 - Ray Charles - Lonely Boy
21 - Marshall Royal & Maxwell Davis - September in the Rain
22 - Paula Watson - Pretty Papa Blues
23 - Charles Brown & The Johnny Moore's Three Blazers - I'll Miss You
24 - Charles Brown & The Johnny Moore's Three Blazers - New Orleans Blues
25 - Lloyd Glenn - Chica Boo  
26 - Lloyd Glenn - Jungle Town Jubilee
27 - Johnny Williams - I Got Lucky
28 - Johnny Williams - Let's Renew Our Love
29 - Jimmy Witherspoon - Cain River Blues
30 - Jimmy Witherspoon - Hey Mr Landlord (Landlord Shuffle)

Compiled by WiMa



2 commentaires:

Armin a dit…


ENJOY --->

Joe Carson - Hillbilly Band From Mars [2002 BCD 15757] [FLAC]

https://workupload.com/file/dE2LYrhsBvy




Tabby West - The Hillbilly Sweetheart [1990 CowGirlBoy LP 5039] (320 KB)

https://workupload.com/file/ELQxD6pm6GU

Aussie a dit…

tks Uncle