dimanche 31 mars 2024

I Hear You Knocking




















RONNIE SMITH - LONG TIME NO LOVE - 10' LP

A1 - My Babe
A2 - Long Time No Love
A3 - Tiny Kiss
A4 - I Started Out Walking
A5 - I Hear You Knocking
B1 - Lookie Lookie Lookie
B2 - It Hurt Me So
B3 - Long Time No Love
B4 - Fell In Love With A Face
B5 - I've Got A Love

web (Thanks to original uploader)
By request
Sorry, link deleted at "Norman Petty Studios" (!?) request. See comments...

6 commentaires:

edoardo a dit…

you are great friend and gentlemen many thanks UNCLE and happy easter to you and your family !!

Aussie a dit…

thank you

oldrockboy a dit…

Thank you!

Norman Petty Studios a dit…

copyright material, please remove

367 loser a dit…

please RE-UP this!!

bebopcapitol a dit…

the nor va jake mafia ....i hate them !