samedi 9 mars 2024

Drivin' Slow




















SID LINARD - JUKE BOX ANGEL - HRT Series

01 - Juke Box Angel
02 - I'm Not Gonna Let You Sock It To Me
03 - I'm Gonna Start All Over Loving You
04 - Johnny's Coming Home
05 - Drivin' Slow
06 - A Lord Calvert's Kind Of Day
07 - I'm Gonna Do My Thing
08 - The Undertaker's Gonna Have A Hard Time
09 - The Easy Way Out
10 - Truck Driver
11 - If You Call This Living
12 - I'm Gonna Do My Thing
13 - The Song Of Fate
14 - I've Had Mine
15 - You Can't Get There From Here
16 - A Jack Daniels Kind Of Day
17 - The Takin' Kind
18 - I Saw The Writing On The Wall
19 - Sweet Lies
20 - Good Ole Girls Ain't Bad

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

3 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Moe a dit…

Thanks for all the HRT collections!!!

Chocoreve a dit…

Merci Uncle Gil pour SID LINARD !