mercredi 20 mars 2024

Don't Laugh At The Honky Tonks




















ORVILLE COUCH - JUST ANOTHER STRANGER - HRT

01 - Big Jim Sandy
02 - Downtown
03 - Gone
04 - If You Really Want Me To I'll Go
05 - Losin' My Baby To A Honky Tonk
06 - Over Georgia
07 - Double Trouble
08 - Just Another Stranger
09 - Don't Laugh At The Honky Tonks
10 - Won't It Feel Good
11 - Permanent Wave
12 - Down Here Where The Hurt Begins
13 - Farmington New Mexico
14 - The Best Things In Life Are Not Free
15 - Like A Midnight Dream
16 - 40 Years Of Memories
17 - Why Baby Why
18 - Hide My Shoes
19 - More Than Human Tongues Can Say
20 - I Ain't Through With You Yet
21 - Cheat On Me Now
22 - Paycheck Weekend
23 - Anywhere There's A Crowd
24 - Big Daddy Of The Bayou
25 - You're A Little Heartache
26 - Color Me Gone
27 - King For A Day
28 - You're Dreamin'
29 - I Will If You Will
30 - Five Cent Candy
31 - Wait's What Broke The Wagon Down
32 - Be Bop Crazy
33 - Wild Girl

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team



5 commentaires:

Jobe a dit…

I love this guy. No "Hello Trouble?"

Jobe a dit…

Hey I don't know if you allow links here but if you do, feel free to do with this as you wish. If you want to delete it too no problem. Oh yeah it's a Jimmie Murphy album.

https://workupload.com/file/CffVvjVAt8c

Uncle Gil a dit…

Jobe and Armin,
Thank you for this good initiative.
Cheers!

Aussie a dit…

tks Uncle

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks from me too.