jeudi 25 janvier 2024

Pigtails And Blue Jeans













THE UPSETTERS - THE NEW ORLEANS CONNECTION - LP CHARLY

A1 - Hatti Malatti
A2 - The Strip
A3 - A Girl In Every City
A4 - Wake Up
A5 - Baldhead Baby
A6 - Upsetter
A7 - Mama Loochie
A8 - Upsetter Rock
B1 - Pigtails And Blue Jeans
B2 - So Tired
B3 - I'm Pleading Just For You
B4 - If You Don't Want Me No More
B5 - Time
B6 - My Darling
B7 - Baby Baby
B8 - I Don't Want To Lose Her

7 commentaires:

lucky a dit…

le band de Little Richard dans les 50's!Thanks Gil !

lemonflag a dit…

Thanks

The Hound a dit…

Thank you Rocking Eddie

Anonyme a dit…

From OldMAn : Great LP. Not to be confused with jamaican Lee Perry's group of same name. Thank's Uncle Gil.

Mister Moon a dit…

Welcome back, UG !

Would you have this LP ? :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155979593697

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Mister Moon:
I don't have this album. First time I heard about it.
I'll look around... Hope & See :)

Mister Moon a dit…

Thank you very much.