mercredi 24 janvier 2024

Don't Stop The Music





















JOHNNY CASH - GEORGE JONES - LIVE AT THE LOUISIANA HAYRIDE

JOHNNY CASH
01 - Hey Porter
02 - Luther Played The Boogie
03 - So Doggone Lonesome
04 - I Walk The Line
05 - Give My Love To Rose
06 - Goodbye Little Darlin'
07 - Rock Island Line
08 - Big River
09 - Five Feet High And Rising
10 - Guess Things Happen That Way
11 - I Got Stripes
12 - Folsom Prison Blues
13 - When I've Learned
14 - Ballad Of The Harp Weaver
15 - The Rebel Johnny Yuma
16 - Busted
17 - Southern Maid Doughnuts Commercial

GEORGE JONES

01 - You Gotta Be My Baby
02 - Color Of The Blues
03 - Nothing Can Stop My Loving You
04 - I'm Ragged But I'm Right
05 - Too Much Water
06 - Accidentally On Purpose
07 - Big Harlan Taylor
08 - Don't Stop The Music
09 - White Lightning
10 - Things Have Gone To Pieces
11 - The Race Is On
12 - Say It's Not You
13 - She Thinks I Still Care
14 - You Better Treat Your Man Right
15 - Walk Through This World With Me
16 - When The Grass Grows Over Me

6 commentaires:

lucky a dit…

génial! merci ;)

Anonyme a dit…

The Beste offen 50s And 60s Tanks O, Gil.

The Hound a dit…

Thank you Great Music as Always Rocking Eddie

Anonyme a dit…

From OLdMan : Thank's for two great LP's with the great Johnny Cash and Georges Jones.

Chocoreve a dit…

Merci pour le JOHNNY CASH - GEORGE JONES - LIVE AT THE LOUISIANA HAYRIDE ! Quand on croit qu'on a tout, tu nous déniches une merveille !

lemonflag a dit…

Thanks