mercredi 9 novembre 2022

I'm Square Dab From The Country





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 26

813A - My In-Laws Made An Outlaw Out of Me - Hank Penny
813AA - We Met Too Late - Hank Penny
814A - Twelve O'Clock - Paul Howard
814AA - Hora Sta Cotton Picker - Paul Howard
815A - Our Fathers Had Religion - Grandpa Jones
815AA - Jonah And The Whale - Grandpa Jones
816A - Mocking Bird Yodel - Carolina Cotton
816AA - I Love to Yodel - Carolina Cotton
817A - Tears of St. Ann - Jimmie Osborne
817AA - Your Lovin' and Huggin' - Jimmie Osborne
818A - How Can I - Zeb Turner
818AA - You're Gonna Be Lonesome, Downhearted And Blue - Zeb Turner
819A - Shoot The Turkey Buzzard - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
819AA - Run Mountain - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
820A - I'm On The Battlefield For My Lord - Musical Millers Quartet
820AA - Hush, Somebody's Calling My Name - Musical Millers Quartet
821A - I'm Kissing Your Picture, Counting Tears - Hawkshaw Hawkins
821AA - I Wasted A Nickel - Hawkshaw Hawkins
822A - Cherokee Waltz - Clyde Moody
822AA - You'll Never Know What I've Been Through - Clyde Moody
823A - I Know Better Now - Red Perkins
823AA - Too Long - Red Perkins
824A - Red Ball To Natchez - Wayne Raney
824AA - I'm Square Dab From The Country (And The Country's Still In Me) - Wayne Raney
825A - Crazy Over You - Cowboy Copas
825AA - The Gypsy Told Me - Cowboy Copas

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group

Aucun commentaire: