samedi 12 novembre 2022

Guitar Jump





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 29

852A - Gravy Train - York Brothers
852AA - Take A Number - York Brothers
853A - Who At My Door Is Standing - Duke Bowman
853AA - The Cry Of The Wild Goose - Duke Bowman
854A - Jesus Hold My Hand - Brown's Ferry Four
854AA - I'll Meet You In The Morning - Brown's Ferry Four
855A - Heartbroken - Cowboy Copas
855AA - Blues In The Moonlight - Cowboy Copas
856A - Under The Double Eagle - Wayne Raney
856AA - Fast Train Through Arkansas - Wayne Raney
857A - Guitar Jump - Mel Cox & his Flying X Ranchboys
857AA - No Suh! - Mel Cox & his Flying X Ranchboys
858A - I'm Coming Back To Stay - York Brothers
858AA - Motor City Boogie - York Brothers
859A - Pardon Me For Loving You - Hawkshaw Hawkins
859AA - Back To The Dog House - Hawkshaw Hawkins
860A - My Little Wild Rose Of The Hills - Redd Stewart
860AA - It's All Over (But The Tears I'll Shed For You) - Redd Stewart
861A - Never Been So Lonesome - Zeb Turner
861AA - Huckleberry Boogie - Zeb Turner
862A - It's Too Late To Say You Were Wrong - Clyde Moody
862AA - The Angels Must Have Cried Last Night - Clyde Moody
863A - What A Price To Pay For Love - Jimmie Osborne
863AA - You're The Only Angel (That I Ever Met) - Jimmie Osborne

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group

Aucun commentaire: