vendredi 11 novembre 2022

Del Rio Boogie





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 28

839A - Don't Ever Take My Picture Down - Moon Mullican
839AA - Broken Dreams - Moon Mullican
840A - Del Rio Boogie - Wayne Raney
840AA - I Feel A Streak Of Love Coming On - Wayne Raney
841A - The Old Country Church - King's Sacred Singers
841AA - I'll Be Listening - King's Sacred Singers
842A - Got The Louisiana Blues - Hank Penny
842AA - Now Ain't You Glad Dear - Hank Penny
843A - If You'll Come Back To Me - Redd Stewart & His Kentucky Colonels
843AA - Brother, Drop Dead - Redd Stewart & His Kentucky Colonels
844A - Raggin' The Banjo - Marvin Montgomery
844AA - The Feudin' Boogie - Cowboy Copas & Grandpa Jones
845A - All Dressed Up - Zeb Turner
845AA - Why Don't You Haul Off And Get Religion - Zeb Turner
846A - More Precious Than Silver Or Gold - Cowboy Copas
846AA - Open Door, Open Arms - Cowboy Copas
847A - Jesse James - Grandpa Jones
847AA - Are You From Dixie - Grandpa Jones
848A - I Won't Care A Hundred Years From Now - Clyde Moody
848AA - Tears On My Pillow - Clyde Moody
849A - I Swear By The Stars - Delmore Brothers
849AA - Sand Mountain Blues - Delmore Brothers
850A - One At A Time - Red Perkins
850AA - I'm So Happy I Could Cry - Red Perkins
851A - Walking For The Lord - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
851AA - Before Judgement Day - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group

Aucun commentaire: