jeudi 13 octobre 2022

When The Band Plays The Blues





















VA - ARMADILLO KILLER'S ODD 45 RPM COUNTRY GEMS VOL. 11

01 - Bonita Stevens - Take Your Guitar And Git
02 - Curtis Willis - The Whole Town's Looking Down On You
03 - Darrell Lee Toomey - Big Town Woman
04 - David Sugg -That's How I Got Things Going
05 - Dwight Davis - Tears Of My Woman
06 - M. Brown - I'm Free At Last
07 - Landon Williams - Gods Gift To Women
08 - Gary Allen - That's What I'm Paying You For
09 - J. G. O'Rafferty - Cause I Have You
10 - Jim Davis - I Haven't Crossed Over The Line
11 - Lynda Rask - Hurry Sundown
12 - Marcy Dee - We Could Grow Old Together
13 - Marcy Dickerson - The Face Of A Man
14 - Norro Wilson - Do It To Someone You Love
15 - Oscar Chandler - Mama's Gone To Heaven Papa's Gone To Drink
16 - Pamela Law - When The Band Plays The Blues
17 - Polly Exley - It's Starting All Over Again
18 - Sam Wilkins - Southbound
19 - Ted Alan Welton - All My Tomorrows Left Me Yesterday
20 - Travis Mimms - Wanting Someone (I Know I Can't Have)
21 - Vern Laswell - My Heart Is Upside Down
22 - Willie Lo-Max Band - Standing On The Corner
23 - M. Brown - It Just Don't Matter Now
24 - Landon Williams - He Can't Fill My Shoes

Vuelta Records AK-KH
Requested by CountryFreak