jeudi 20 octobre 2022

Stop That Boogie





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 20

739A - Now I'm Free - Delmore Brothers
739B - Fifty Miles To Travel - Delmore Brothers
740A - My Old Red River Home - Grandpa Jones & His Grandchildren
740B - How Many Biscuits Can You Eat - Grandpa Jones & His Grandchildren
741A - Don't Monkey Around My Widder When I'm Gone - Fairley Holden
741B - She's Some Daisy For Nineteen Years Old - Fairley Holden
742A - Some Of These Nights - Hawkshaw Hawkins
742B - I Didn't Have The Heart To Say Goodbye - Hawkshaw Hawkins
743A - Too Many Teardrops - Cowboy Copas
743B - Peaches And Cream - Cowboy Copas
744A - The Last Goodbye - Clyde Moody
744B - Little Blossom - Clyde Moody
745A - The Tie That Binds - Moon Mullican
745B - Why Don't You Love Me - Moon Mullican
746A - Teardrops And Empty Arms - Curly Fox And Texas Ruby
746B - You've Been Cheating On Me - Curly Fox And Texas Ruby
747A - 144 Thousand Were There - Grandpa Jones & His Grandchildren
747B - That Depot In The Sky - Grandpa Jones & His Grandchildren
748A - Someone Moved The Ladder - Hank Penny
748B - I'm Wasting My Time - Hank Penny
749A - I Feel That Old Age Creeping On - Homer And Jethro
749B - Goodbye Old Booze - Homer And Jethro
750A - Hallelujah Morning - Brown's Ferry Four
750B - When He Blessed My Soul - Brown's Ferry Four
751A - Stop That Boogie - Delmore Brothers
751B - Shame On Me - Delmore Brothers

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group
Re-post by request

Aucun commentaire: