mercredi 5 octobre 2022

My Friend The Jukebox





















VA - ARMADILLO KILLER'S ODD 45 RPM COUNTRY GEMS VOL. 3

01 - Fess Parker - Sittin' Here Drinkin'
02 - Flo Fontana - Booze It Up
03 - Frances Winfrey - Your First Love A Bottle
04 - Frank Thayer - Long Grey Highway
05 - Frankie Hammond - The War's Between The Bottle And The Man
06 - Fred Boyd - Right There's The Door
07 - Gary Dawson - Bad Dreams
08 - Gary Meister - Neon Lady
09 - Gene King - I Played That Song For You
10 - Gene O'Quin - I'm Gonna Live The Life They Sing About
11 - Gene Simmons - George And Jerry Lee
12 - Gene Taft - Here's A Toast To You
13 - Gene Terry - Guy With A Million Dreams
14 - Gerald Craddock - Honey Island Playboy
15 - Glen Canyon - I'd Rather Drink Than Drive
16 - Glen Eddy - There's No Way To Drown A Memory
17 - Glen Michaels - My Friend The Jukebox
18 - Glenn Barber - Night Without End
19 - Glenn Douglas Tubb - I'm So Happy I Could Cry
20 - Gordon Cash - A Pill For A Heartache
21 - Greg Allen - Gearjammers Helper
22 - Hank & Charles - Alabama's Calling
23 - Hayden Thompson - You're Right I'm Left She's Gone
24 - Hilly Billy - The Ode To John Futher Mucker

Vuelta Records AK-KH
Requested by CountryFreak

1 commentaire:

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks for these.