jeudi 27 octobre 2022

Match Box Blues





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 23

776A - All Because Of My Jealous Heart - Hawkshaw Hawkins
776B - Life Lost Its Color (When I Lost My Love) - Hawkshaw Hawkins
777A - Candy Kisses - Cowboy Copas
777B - Forever - Cowboy Copas
778A - When I'm In My Indiana Home - Redd Stewart
778AA - Blow Out the Candles - Redd Stewart
779A - Texas Boogie - Paul Howard & His Arkansas Cotton Pickers
779AA - Torn Between True Love And Desire - Paul Howard & His Arkansas Cotton Pickers
780A - When They Baptised Sister Lucy Lee - Shelton Brothers
780AA - Match Box Blues - Shelton Brothers
781A - Perhaps It Is Better That Way - Redd Stewart
781AA - Alone - Redd Stewart
782A - Blue Mexico Skies - Clyde Moody
782AA - Over the Hill - Clyde Moody
783A - There's A Chill On The Hill Tonight - Moon Mullican
783AA - Sweeter Than The Flowers No. 2 - Moon Mullican
784A - Weary Day - Delmore Brothers
784AA - Down Home Boogie - Delmore Brothers
785A - I Made A Covenant With The Lord - Browns Ferry Four
785AA - I'll Fly Away - Browns Ferry Four
786A - Those Dreams Are Gone - Texas Ruby & Curly Fox
786AA - The Code Of The Mountains - Texas Ruby & Curly Fox
787A - A Package Of Lies Tied In Blue - Cowboy Copas
787AA - It's Wrong To Love You Like I Do - Cowboy Copas

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group

Aucun commentaire: