vendredi 16 septembre 2022

Worried Woman Blues





















EDITH ROBERTS - JAMES WALL - THE CARTER FAMILY FAVORITES VOL. 1

01 - Are You Tired Of Me My Darling - James Wall
02 - Respectfully Yours, Charlie Brooks - Edith Roberts
03 - A Faded Coat Of Blue - James Wall
04 - I Told Them What You’re Fighting For - Edith Roberts
05 - I'll Never Marry - James Wall
06 - Flowers Blooming In The Wildwood - Edith Roberts
07 - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight - James Wall
08 - He’s My Curly Headed Baby - Edith Roberts
09 - Drowned In The Deep Blue Sea - James Wall
10 - The Dying Soldier - Edith Roberts
11 - Little Joe - James Wall
12 - Foggy Mountain Top - Edith Roberts
13 - Gathering Flowers From The Hillside - James Wall
14 - Worried Woman Blues - Edith Roberts
15 - A Stern Old Bachelor - James Wall
16 - My Native Home - Edith Roberts
17 - The Storms Are On The Ocean - James Wall
18 - Forsaken Love - Edith Roberts
19 - Somebody Stole My Darling (instr.) - from the J.W. album
20 - Take Me In The Life Boat - Edith Roberts

Compiled by Castironarm

Aucun commentaire: