mardi 6 septembre 2022

Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye





















JERRY LEE LEWIS - LET'S LIVE A LITTLE - 2 LP's

LP 1
A1 - Drinkin Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
A2 - Comin' Back Formore
A3 - Peach Pickin' Time In Georgia
A4 - My Mammy
A5 - Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye
A6 - Let's Live A Little
A7 - No Headstone On My Grave
B1 - High School Confidential
B2 - I Love You Because
B3 - Easter Parade
B4 - Good News Travels Fast
B5 - Big Blue Diamonds
B6 - You Win Again
B7 - I'll Find It Where I Can
B8 - I Only Want A Buddy Not A Sweetheart

LP 2
A1 - Over The Rainbow
A2 - Little Queenie
A3 - For The Good Times
A4 - Help Me Make It Through The Night
A5 - I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover
A6 - Seasons Of My Heart
A7 - Chantilly Lace
A8 - Would You Take Another Chance On Me
B1 - Think About It Darlin'
B2 - Great Balls Of Fire - Slow
B3 - Mexicali Rose
B4 - Great Balls Of Fire - Fast
B5 - Forever Forgiving
B6 - Pledging My Love
B7 - Middle Age Crazy
B8 - Lucille
B9 - Whole Lot Of Shakin' Goin' On

Vinyl rip

2 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Thanks UG, I always welcome more JLL.

Anonyme a dit…

MANY THANKS!