mercredi 28 septembre 2022

From The Country To A Honky Tonk





















VA - HONKY TONK RIDE VOL. 10

01 - Hank The Drifter - Don't Let It Get You Down
02 - Anna Jane - Hold Back The Tears
03 - Carl Dean - Another Skid Row Joe
04 - Bobby Roberts - I'm Pullin' Stakes And Leavin' You
05 - Billy Thomas - Would You Miss Me
06 - Billy Worth - I'm Down With The Blues
07 - Jimmy Dempsey  - Honky Tonk World
08 - Tibby Edwards - You Made A Believer Out Of Me
09 - Doris Lee - From The Country To A Honky Tonk
10 - Lewis Pruett - I'll Never Take Another Drink
11 - Autry Inman - The Drinks Are On Me
12 - Jamie Jamison - The Big Hurt
13 - Billy Thomas - These Crazy Arms
14 - Charlie Carson - I'll Sure Come A-Runnin'
15 - Gene Davis - It May Be Tonight
16 - Hank Beach - Memories Swim In Whiskey
17 - Anita Owens - If It Takes A Bottle To Keep You At Home (I'll Buy You One Tonight)
18 - Jim Pierce - It's Because I Love You
19 - Jimmy Dickens - Say It Now
20 - Jimmy Payne - The Worst That Love Can Give
21 - Jack Nelson - Frost On The Glass
22 - Gene O'Quin - It's No Wonder
23 - Lattie Moore - Just About Then
24 - Jerry Stevenson - She Thinks I Still Care
25 - Hank The Drifter & His Drifting Hillbillies - I'm Gonna Spin My Wheels

Compiled by castironarm

4 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle

Lester a dit…

Enjoying all these obscure country booze odes. Many thanks, Uncle!

Crab Devil a dit…

Thank you very much!

Bob Mac a dit…

Thank you.