dimanche 25 septembre 2022

Big Black Bug Boogie





















VA - HONKY TONK RIDE VOL. 7

01 - Bob Moore - A Lonely Man
02 - Max Powell - Nightlife Queen
03 - Norman Lewis - You're Old Stomping Ground
04 - Tommy Sands - A Place For Girls Like You
05 - Jim Foster - My Friend Jack
06 - Earl Grace - What A Fool I Was
07 - Kirk Hansard - A Thousand Honky Tonks Ago
08 - Rusty Steagall - Motel Rooms And Coffee Shops
09 - Hank Morrison - To Share My World
10 - Sam Atchison - Abilene Honky Tonk Queen
11 - Norman Wade - Misery Known As Heartache
12 - Jimmie John - They Really Don't Know Me
13 - Jimmy Gateley - Angel Of The Barroom
14 - Hardrock Gunter - Lookin' For Another You
15 - Estel Mack - The Wine
16 - Jimmy Dawson (The Dixie Drifter) - Big Black Bug Boogie
17 - Bobby Barnett - Little Black Cloud
18 - Doris Lee - What Am I Gonna Do With Me
19 - Bill Browning & His Echo Valley Boys - Breakin' Hearts
20 - Curtis Potter - Let Me Love In Peace
21 - Sonny Crawford - Wash You Off My Mind
22 - Jack Bradshaw - Flirting With You
23 - Marvin Rainwater - I Don't Care About Tomorrow
24 - Jay Earle - The Jewel Box
25 - Bob White - I'll Drop By And See You Sometime

Compiled by castironarm


3 commentaires:

Crab Devil a dit…

Thank you for Volume 7!

Aussie a dit…

thank you

Bob Mac a dit…

Thank you for #7