jeudi 11 août 2022

Ridin' On That Train





















VA - KING HILLBILLY - THE KING PROJECT VOL. 7

576a - I Wish - Jimmie Widener
576b - I Hear You Knocking - Jimmie Widener
577a - Rockin' On The Waves - Brown's Ferry Four
577b - If We Never Meet Again - Brown's Ferry Four
578a - New Pretty Blonde - Moon Mullican And The Showboys
578b - When A Soldier Knocks And Finds Nobody Home - Moon Mullican And The Showboys
579a - I Want To Be Loved (By Someone) - Cowboy Jack Derrick
579b - A Mothers Prayer - Cowboy Jack Derrick
580a - Song Of The Islands - Eddie Martin And His King Serenaders
580b - Echoes Of Hawaii - Eddie Martin And His King Serenaders
581a - Texas In My Soul - Hank Penny
581b - Merle's Buck Dance - Hank Penny
582a - Air Mail Special On The Fly - Leon Rusk
582b - Though I Cry - Leon Rusk
583a - Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die - Homer And Jethro
583b - Boll Weevil - Homer And Jethro
584a - How Can I Be Sure - Rex Griffin
584b - I'm As Free As The Breeze - Rex Griffin
585a - Soldier's Grave - Wade Mainer's Mountaineers
585b - He's Coming To Us Dead - Wade Mainer's Mountaineers
586a - Turn My Picture Upside Down - Red Egner
586b - Brown Eyed Baby - Red Egner
587a - Ridin' On That Train - Grandpa Jones
587b - Are There Tears Behind Your Smile - Grandpa Jones

Compiled by The King Project from The Hillbilly Yahoo group
Re-post by request

Aucun commentaire: