jeudi 4 août 2022

Raise Your Glass Boy





















VA - ARMADILLO KILLER'S ODD 45 RPM COUNTRY GEMS VOL. 52

01 - Billy Bownds & His Southern Flames - If I Could Call Back Yesterday
02 - Bobbie Kaye & The Family Affair - Stolen Moments
03 - Bobby Stone & The Westernaires - Walking With The Blues
04 - Bonnie Owens - Waggin' Tounges
05 - Camey Dosay - Camey's Song
06 - Don Bailey - I Don't Like Me Without You
07 - Dori Helms - I'll Keep Them Laughing
08 - Dunice Theriot - Cheatin's A Sin
09 - Gene Davis - Goodbye Girl I'm Leaving
10 - Jack Angel - When I Start Drinking
11 - Jeanie O'Neal - Play A Song For Mommy
12 - Jimmie Helms - I Dreamed We Buried Country Music Today
13 - Jimmy Heap with The Melody Boys Voc. Butch Keith - Special On Your Heart
14 - Johnny Mitchell - You Took The Hurt Out On Me
15 - L. E. White - I Just Wanted You To Know
16 - Larry Good - Raise Your Glass Boy
17 - Lou Smith - The Room Across The Hall
18 - Mack Vickery - Tear Drops On The Flowers
19 - Merle Haggard - You Don't Even Try
20 - Pee Wee Trayhan - King Size Bed
21 - Sharon Higgins - She Loved All The Love Out Of You
22 - Ted Harris - Love's Been Here And Gone
23 - Von Ray - Love Nest
24 - Waylon Jennings - Sing The Girls A Song, Bill

Vuelta Records AK-KH
Requested by CountryFreak

Aucun commentaire: